MENU

Slide

Sick, Cookies, ugly un-blinged phone, shiseido sales

Sunday, May 30, 2010

I think i caught Min's virus and i caught the flu TOO!
Seems like everyone else is getting sick these few days,
take care you guys and please take pleeeeentiful of VIT C & water! :3

On the day of the Pitbull Concert.. i wasn't feeling too good the entire day,
and when boyf came to fetch me back home from the concert
i felt like crap in the car on the way back home.

I was having a MASSIVE headache,
and i could feel a fever coming..

Took MC the next day, spend the whole day in my room
on my new Ikea rocking armchair (YAY! Love it max!)
and watching movies + variety shows on my desktop!

Boyf was feeling abit down lately
cos things haven't been going that smoothly for my baby,
so i decided to bake some ultra easy but sure hit yummy cookies
for my darling to cheer him up! :3


Bought this from Jones the Grocer @ dempsey
when i was still working at dempsey area
but didnt have the time to actually bake them!

IMG_1566

IMG_1569

IMG_1570

IMG_1571

IMG_1574



Spent the rest of the day watching NRWZD & 大学生了没..

My flu meds made me supppppper groggy,
ALMOST overslept the next morning..
so when i threw aside my blanket and jumped up..
my phone FLEW.. and >>> BAM BAM BAM...

Apparently it was on top of my blanket when i snooze the alarm on my phone..
OMGGGGG, look at the state of my phone after it got into it's "accident".


IMG_1577

POOR THING~
Gotta re-bling it as soon as i'm free.
Even if i'm not free i also must find time to re-bling it!
God forbids my phone to be SO MAD GROSS LOOKING!!!



OK, so it happens that the day i took MC is the day
i wanted to go to work the most.
LOL, you know WHYYYYYY,
cos the stupid TANGS 12% rebate + Watson private sale
was happening on that DAAAAAAYYYYY.

Ugggggh, kill me.
Ok, so i missed the sale. Boohoo.
BUT! I got to go to the Shiseido Private Sale!!!

Grabbed some reaaaaally good deal.

IMG_1576

One of my favourite buys would be
those $7 single coloured Maquillage E/S.

Fidelis & Doreen's recommendation!!!
Damn good lor, cheap + good. Esp the white highlighting shade!
Love it maaaaaaax. Bought one for doreen too.




IMG_1578

Boyf bought me my faaaaavourite candy!
Starburst BABIEEEEEES!



IMG_1579

IMG_1580


IMG_1584

Yummy babies! :3

No comments: